Mandate: The Executive Committee of the Board of Directors consists of the CSMB Officers and one at-large Director elected by the Board of Directors. The Executive Committee is authorized to act on behalf of the Board of Directors between meetings of the Board of Directors. The Executive Committee is subject to the oversight of the Board of Directors, and in keeping with this, the President (or Secretary) will report on any actions taken by the Executive Committee to the Board of Directors at the next Board meeting.
Composition: CSMB President (chair), Vice-President, Past-President, Treasurer, Secretary, and 1 Councillor
- Conduct periodic conferences call to discuss any issues, and act on behalf of the Board, as required.
- Make decisions on behalf of the Board, if time sensitive.
Members of the executive committee
- Dr. Imogen Coe, President of CSMB
- Dr. Hans-Joachim Wieden, Vice-President of the CSMB
- Dr. Tarik Möröy, Past-President & Chair of the Nominating Committee
- Dr. Jan Rainey, Treasurer of CSMB
- Dr. James Davie, Secretary of CSMB